Garlic Tahini Hummus
Hi everyone! We are so excited to be posting our very first recipe on the blog. This is one of my go-to weekday snacks. It's high in protein and fibre and it tastes great with some chopped veggies or seedy crackers.
- 1 can chickpeas, drained (BPA-free)
- 1/4 cup cold-pressed, extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice (about half a lemon)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and drizzle of olive oil.